As the IT threat landscape changes and expands rapidly, it’s more important than ever to keep your data, business and end-users safe. Ransomware, viruses and malware evolve every day, becoming more complex and invasive. Without the latest cybersecurity solutions, your business remains vulnerable.
IT departments face immense pressure to invest in the latest technology to protect their organization from bad actors. But with more and more solutions on the market, it’s difficult to determine which option is the best fit for your business.
Are modern, unproven threat protection solutions effective? Are the solutions you’ve always relied on outdated? Today’s sophisticated cyber threats require next-generation cyber security solutions rooted in a proven, practical approach, allowing you to respond to threats today and in the future.
The AIS Solution
As part of our managed services offering, AIS offers a robust, managed antivirus solution which blends next-gen technology with the proven technology of today to protect your business from a wide range of endpoint threats, such as malware, exploit-based attacks and ransomware. From anti-malware and antivirus to machine learning, our managed solution has a range of built-in capabilities designed with the security of your data in mind.
When searching for a reliable endpoint security solution, it’s important to consider the full spectrum of cyber threats. With a multilayered security strategy, you can stay one step ahead by leveraging proven defense mechanisms and next-generation protection measures.
Our proven mobile endpoint security solution includes the following foundational capabilities:
- Anti-malware/Antivirus: Signature-based detection of known malware
- Application lockdown: Preventing malicious application behavior
- Behavioral monitoring: Protect computers from unidentified viruses and suspicious behavior
- Web protection: URL look up and blocking of known malicious websites
- Web Control: Enable administrators to determine which file types users can download
- Data loss prevention (DLP): Monitor sensitive data types as last line of defense
But you’ll also get cutting-edge security features including:
- Machine learning: Detect known and unknown malware without relying on signatures
- Anti-exploit: Deny attackers by breaking down their attack chain/li>
- Ransomware-specific: Prevent file and disk ransomware attacks
- Credential theft protection: Prevent the theft of authentication passwords
With AIS’s Managed Antivirus solution, you get advanced enterprise endpoint protection, proven protection accuracy, root/cause analysis and the reliable synchronized security you need to neutralize threats before they damage your business. Our comprehensive approach to endpoint security is part of a defense-in-depth approach that keeps you and your data safe from a wide range of threats.