Why Los Angeles?
Downtown Los Angeles is home to One Wilshire, a 30 story, 656,000 square foot building that serves as the telecommunications hub of the western United States and provides connection to the entire Pacific Rim. In fact, one-third of all internet traffic from the U.S. to Asia passes through the building. One Wilshire is of the most densely interconnected data centers in the world.
Multiple points of entry, 24x7x365 manned security, and extensive carrier access makes One Wilshire one of the world’s leading carrier hotels. One Wilshire offers:
- 149,000+ sq. ft. of data center space
- Connection to AIS’s data centers via dark-fiber
- Access to the AIS Cloud and Cloud services including AWS Direct Connect and Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute
- Industry-leading connectivity to Asia-Pacific markets
- Controlled access with key cards and biometric scanners
- In-house staffed with 24x7x365 remote
- RF Code readers for precise temperature and humidity controls
The optical switches and routers AIS has installed at our point-of-presence in One Wilshire Boulevard allow us to provide highly redundant peering, transit connectivity and cloud computing services through AWS and Microsoft Azure. With over 70 IPv4 and IPv6 peering connections, we can provide reliable direct network connectivity for subscriber networks as well as large global providers.