The Physical Security Administrator is a customer facing position whose primary duties include ensuring adherence to physical security policies, procedure protocols, and compliance with access control of all personnel/visitors/equipment entering/exiting the facilities. The Physical Security Administrator will perform physical security system monitoring, operate access control tools and equipment, and processes access control requests including access card updates, cancellations, renewals, and replacements.
Description of Duties:
- Greet site visitors in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Provide facility security access control and logging of all visitations
- Control ingress and egress in accordance with security policy and procedures
- Update client asset inventory, contact list, and permissions
- Answer and properly direct incoming call
- Respond to internal and external clients via email
- Use ticket system to process access badge requests
- Operate ID card printer to create security access badges
- Use CCTV to monitor entry/exit locations and facility perimeter
- Perform physical security “rounds”
- Handle shipping & receiving functions as required
- Follow policies and procedures to guide actions and address issues in timely manner
- Perform additional projects or tasks as assigned by management team
Primary workplace will be 9305 Lightwave Avenue in San Diego. Reliable transportation is required to qualify for this position.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No phone calls, please.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Physical Security Administrator.