AIS Technology Services is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect Provider
Direct connectivity means:
- Directly Connect to AWS at OWB
- Use your existing AWS account, manage resources the same way you always do
- Dedicated, secure, private, dark fiber connection to AWS
- Single- or dual-port connections for redundancy
- Multi-carrier, multipath connectivity eliminates the risk of carrier failure
- Multi-site connectivity through the AIS dark fiber network with up to 10G connection speeds or sub-1G speeds in increments of 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500Mbps
- Use Metro Ethernet to connect your office to any AIS data center and take advantage of our direct connection
Already have resources in another AIS Data Center? Use our private MPLS network to connect to AWS.
Download a fact sheet to learn how you can leverage the power of a direct connection to AWS with the Southwest’s largest and most established provider of data center and cloud services today.