For organizations looking to leverage the power of Cloud and empower collaboration while reducing costs and prioritizing security, Community Cloud is the answer.
The AIS VMware Community Cloud is a multi-tenant environment running the latest versions of VMware products designed with customer-self-service in mind. Clients can leverage VMware’s vCloud Director web portal to provision machines, configure networking, firewalling and storage. The VMware community cloud leverages VMware’s VSAN storage solution to enable customers to pick and choose the storage tier appropriate for their virtual workloads.
Additionally, AIS can deliver multiple add-on services on top of our community cloud resources, including:
- Cross-connects to service providers or other resources hosted within our data centers
- AIS DIA Service (2N, multiple Tier1 providers)
- Managed Security (firewall, SIEM, anti-malware)
- Systems Monitoring
- Operating Systems Management
- Managed Backup and Recovery Services
- Managed Disaster Avoidance
With AIS VMware Community Cloud, you get an array of benefits you can’t get with public or private cloud alone. Our Community Cloud only allows in certain types of businesses, so you don’t have to worry about security issues. And our hyperconverged infrastructure and wide range of storage options mean you get the flexibility and scalability you need for growth.