Software Solutions Case Study
Saion Corp., Computer Software Consulting and Solutions Provider
Interview with Ashwani Kerney, owner and founder of Saion.
What does your company do?
Saion is a group of highly motivated professionals with disciplined and in-depth knowledge of technology to solve complex business problems.
What was the business challenge?
Saion was challenged with customers’ requests of increased bandwidth usage and high-level SLA’s to make sure that the clients’ servers and sites were up and running at “four-nine” levels (99.99%). Saion was looking for a colocation partner who could not only solve the problem at hand but also offer flexibility to scale up on demand.
What were some of the criteria you specified?
We were looking for a company that understood the challenges of a small business – including the need to be cost-effective. The company needed to be able to offer professional solutions with a knowledgeable staff to back it up, and the company needed to be able to get the solution up and going at the drop of a hat.
What made the AIS offering compelling?
We evaluated multiple vendors before deciding in favor of AIS. Some of the main reasons for selecting AIS were:
- AIS came up with multiple solutions with wide array of services which were tailored to our needs.
- AIS was one of the best-priced solutions for our requirements.
- Availability and relationships with primary bandwidth providers were a key factor in our decisions.
- Flexibility to grow and future use of their other available services at our own pace was a definite plus.
- Responsiveness and eagerness to gain our business was really phenomenal.
How would you describe your experience with AIS?
Saion has been with AIS for the past 8 years now and the experience has been second-to-none. All along AIS has been introducing new valuable services with the likes of Disaster Recovery and the state-of-the-art Lightwave Data Center, offering Saion multiple levels of value-added services which can prove to be very important for our end-clients as well.
Contact AIS to get started on your own success story.