Why Choose AIS?
AIS is the market leader in Southern California. We are the largest, most established operator of data centers in the area, with the facilities, network and staff to support the most demanding applications. Since 1989 we have been providing businesses in San Diego and beyond with the technology and infrastructure to meet their growing needs. AIS operates five data centers in San Diego and one in Phoenix, all connected by a secure, private MPLS network and a direct connection to One Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles – AIS is prepared to support your business with a full range of technology and connection services: colocation, cloud, network, security and storage. We also offer a full range of managed services like enterprise-class backup and disaster recovery, security, cloud, managed storage, system administration and support services. And all AIS facilities are fully compliant with SSAE18 SOC 1,2,3 Type 2 compliance reports, ITIL v3, Cisco, and VMware certified staff on call 24/7/365. With geographically diverse facilities, your choice of 2N or N+1 power, multiple redundant network routes, 24/7/365 onsite support with audited procedures and credentialed staff – you can be sure your data and apps are not subject to any single point of failure.
With AIS you get:
- Fully-equipped, modern data facilities in geographically diverse locations
- Diverse, redundant network and internet connections
- 24/7/365 support from a fully certified, highly experienced staff
- Reduced complexity of infrastructure management
- A secure, rapidly scalable platform
- Reduced capital costs, highly efficient facilities (meeting 2018 CA ARB regulations), improved system management, and streamlined change management
- Budget predictability
- Secure, compliant data handling
- Stringent physical and virtual control and security
Read what customers, analysts, partners, and executives have to say about AIS. Click here.
Contact AISto learn more about our AIS services.