Client Services – Customer Support 24x7x365
Support for AIS Data Centers clients is delivered by our Service Delivery and Client Services organization, which works hand-in-hand with customers from order entry to service implementation through on-going 24x7x365 support.
We conduct a Warm Hand-Off with each new client to:
- Demonstrate products, services, support
- Show that we are courteous and respectful
- Ensure issues raised do not remain in limbo
- Ensure there is a smooth transition between all departments during the move-in process
- Ensure the move-in process is as smooth as we can possibly make it
We conduct a Move-In Survey with clients to:
- Follow up and create a forum for clients to report back on how things are going
- Ensure that we provided what we promised
- Confirm client satisfaction with process and support
- Show we care about and value our clients
- Implement changes based on client feedback
We Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to:
- Continually improve upon support service levels
- Develop service improvements
- Define what we can and should measure
- Gather, process, analyze, and report the data
- Implement corrective action
- Quantify support processes, analyze service levels
AIS Data Centers Client Service Engineers are available 24x7x365 to assist with anything from a simple reboot to a full rack-and-stack. You ask, we deliver.
AIS Data Centers Client Portal Overview Presentation
Contact Us Nowto learn more about the AIS Client Services.