Fiber Alley (FADC) – San Diego Data Center
Each Fiber Alley facility is SSAE 16 compliant and SOC 1, 2, and 3 Type 2 audited.
Fiber Alley offers N+1 redundancy on all data center systems complete with redundant power, cooling, and engine generators. Each FADC facility is able to sustain utility service outages without service interruption.
Fiber Alley offers direct carrier-neutral access to many of the world’s leading carriers and network service providers. Clients can choose amongst the portfolio of managed AIS network connectivity services including performance-routed IP and seamless Layer 3 VPN transport to any remote AIS data center.
Fiber Alley is a unique cluster of data center facilities within minutes of all five major San Diego freeways, making it one of the only major Southern California IT service destinations able to be reached quickly, even during rush hour.
SALES PROMOTION: AIS is pleased to offer aggressive pricing on cabinet colocation space for new customers in our Fiber Alley Data Center. Click here to learn more.
Data Center Space
- Private suites from 100 to 2,000 sq ft
- Built-to-spec private colocation cages
- Locking colocation cabinets in 13u, 17u, 26u, and 54u increments
- Shared cabinet space in 1u increments
- Cold aisle containment
- Roof rights with excellent line-of-site (LOS)
- On-site office space available
- N+1 AC UPS power plant
- A/B, 208v/120v power distribution
- Up to 8 KW per rack available
- Emergency generator configuration
- Minimum 24-hour run-time fuel capacity on-site
- Multiple fuel providers with 4-hour response or better
- Full data-grade HVAC system with N+1 redundancy
- N+1 CRAC/CRAH units on data center floors
- 72˚F ambient air temperature (+/-2 degrees)
- 45% humidity (+/-5%)
- FM 200 gas-based fire suppression
- Zone-specific discharge
- Shipping and receiving with loading dock
- Client staging area with secure storage
- Ample on-site parking
- Client work area equipped with wired Internet
- Facility-wide free wireless Internet access
- Client lounge with kitchen, food, beverages, TV
- Conference room with projector and video conferencing
- Multiple fiber vaults with diverse entry
- Large carrier-neutral meet-me room
- IPv6 data center support
- Option to access AIS performance-routed blended network: AT&T, Comcast, Cox, Level 3, Savvis, Sprint, Verizon, XO and peering via Any2 and CENIC International Internet Exchanges
- Layer 3 VPN transport to any remote AIS facility
- Multiple fiber providers on-site including: AT&T, Cogent, Cox, Level 3, TelePacific, TW Telecom, and XO
- Cross Connect to the FADC meet-me room and inter-cabinet via any media type
- 24x7x365 on-site security staff
- Camera with remote door release at facility entrance – only authorized personnel are allowed to enter
- Card access control at all interior doors
- CCTV digital surveillance cameras with 180 days storage on all main data center areas
- All client equipment is registered upon arrival and can only be removed by authorized personnel
- Shipping and receiving area is isolated from the colocation floors
Client Support Services
- Dedicated NOC support center
- 24x7x365 on-site support staff
- Remote hands services
- Managed tape rotation
AIS Fiber Alley – 8913 / 8939 / 8941 Complex Drive, San Diego, CA 92123
Worried about earthquakes? Don’t be. Geologically, San Diego is far different than Los Angeles and the risk is very low. Click here to read more.
Contact AISto learn more about AIS Fiber Alley Data Center (FADC) options.