San Diego Colocation, Phoenix Colocation
Colocation Has Never Been Easier in the Southwest
AIS operates six enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data centers for colocation and cloud services in San Diego and Phoenix.Each AIS data center is designed and operated to meet the highest levels of redundancy to ensure client services for San Diego colo and Phoenix colo are always available.
To maximize performance, security, and reliability, AIS manages its own redundant optical network, which allows real-time service delivery from multiple points on the Internet to any AIS facility.
Diverse Colocation Data Center Footprint
- Lightwave Data Center (LWDC) – San Diego
- Fiber Alley Data Centers 1, 2, 3 (FADC) – San Diego
- San Diego Tech Center (SDTC) – San Diego
- Van Buren Data Center (VBDC) – Phoenix
Over 500 clients spanning dozens of industries have made AIS their strategic IT service provider of choice.
Flexible Colocation Choices
- Private data center suites and custom cages ranging from 100 to 5,000 sq ft
- Colocation cabinets in 13u, 14u, 17u, 22u, 26u, 42u, 45u, and 54u sizes
- Shared colocation cabinet space in one (1) rack unit increments
- Roof rights for any application, such as line of site (LOS), point-to-point, microwave, short wave, high frequency (HF), or HDTV
Using the AIS redundant optical network, clients can manage multiple colocation data center footprints for secure, scalable, and redundant primary and disaster recovery service.
- Diverse fiber entrances to withstand multiple cuts and maintain connectivity
- Premium Blended Bandwidth with Tier 1 carriers AT&T, Comcast, Cox, Level 3, Savvis, Sprint, Verizon, XO and direct peering via Any2 Exchange & Cenic International Internet Exchanges
- Multiple fiber providers including AboveNet, AGL, AT&T, Cogent, Cox, Global Crossing, Integra (ELI), Internap, Level 3, Qwest/CenturyLink, SRP, Sprint, TelePacific, TW Telecom, Verizon (MCI), Wiltel, and XO
- Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) in Ethernet or Fiber
- Carrier neutral meet-me room
- Cold Aisle Containment
- Full data-grade HVAC system with N+1 redundancy
Abundant Power Availability
- A/B, 208v / 120v power distribution
- Standard 12KW per rack; higher densities available base upon client demand
- N+1 emergency generator configuration
To ensure unsurpassed reliability and availability for all clients, AIS network and power systems have N+1 / 2N redundancy levels.
- 24x7x365 security personnel
- Video cameras with remote door release at facility mantrap and entrance
- Biometric scanners
- Digital card access at all data center doors
- CCTV digital surveillance system with 90-180 day storage
- Client equipment is tagged upon arrival and entered in client account for monitoring
- Isolated and secure shipping and receiving area
- Equipment staging area with secure storage
- Client work area with wireless and wired Internet
- Client lounge
Client Support Services
- 24x7x365 dedicated data center Client Services Engineers
- Complimentary remote hands
- Managed tape rotation and storage
Learn more about AIS Client Services at this link.
Contact AISto learn more about AIS Colocation.