AIS is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect partner. The AIS Lightwave Data Center in Kearny Mesa is connected to to One Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles CA (OWB) through our dedicated, secure, dark fiber network. The AIS private MPLS network allows clients at any of our data centers to take advantage of our AWS direct connection. Clients can connect to any AIS data center via metro ethernet to take advantage of our direct connection to AWS.
Direct connectivity means:
- Directly Connect to AWS via dedicated, secure dark fiber connection to OWB
- Use your existing AWS account, manage resources the same way you always do
- Dedicated, secure, private connection to AWS
- Single- or dual-port connections for redundancy
- Multi-carrier, multi path connectivity eliminates the risk of carrier failure
- Multi-site connectivity through the AIS dark fiber network with up to 10G connection speeds or sub-1G speeds in increments of 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500Mbps
- Connect your onsite resources to AWS through Metro Ethernet or Cloud to any AIS data center and take advantage of our direct connection
Already have resources in another AIS Data Center? Use our private MPLS network to connect to AWS.
Download a fact sheet to learn how you can leverage the power of a direct connection to AWS with the Southwest’s largest and most established provider of data center and cloud services today.