Life Science & Enterprise Cloud, April 25-26 in Scottsdale
Throughout the Life Science industry, forward-thinking corporations are leveraging advancements in technology throughout their organizations in order to create streamlined operating procedures, lower risk, and ultimately reduce costs.
The exponential number of technological solutions to these challenges provides IT executives with a wide array of choices when considering how to best partner with various business units in order to ensure the highest level of effectiveness and efficiency.
Given the tremendous pressures faced by the life science industry, caused by a range of issues including healthcare reforms, patent expirations and reduced R&D pipelines, the pressure is on IT executives to implement and provide return on investment from all areas of the business.
The utilization of enhanced cloud computing and big data applications are currently providing tremendous returns for organizations and are seen by many as a key component to current IT strategies.
KEY FORUM TAKEAWAYS:
- Tools in locating a cloud service provider in-line with company objectives & risk profile
- Case study: deployment of an efficient mobile device management strategy in order to maintain confidentiality
- Security in the cloud: strategies to protect clinical data, patient information and intellectual property
- Panel discussion: inter-industry expert insight on effective strategies in the implementation of cloud computing
- Panel discussion on taking a closer look at big data to improve performance: volume, velocity, variety & veracity
PMP, Senior IT Manager, Enterprise Mobility & mHealth, Design & Strategy
Associate Director, Global IT Quality
Larry A. Pickett Jr.
VP & CIO
Jeff Bridges, Esq.
Associate Director, Information Governance
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
Director, Business System Applications
Vice President, IT
IT Systems Analyst
REGENESIS BIOMEDICAL INC.
Director, Mobile Center of Excellence – Service Architecture and Engagement
AMYLIN *Pending final confirmation
Scott Kahn Ph.D.
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
VP IT Strategy & Innovation
Chief Information Officer
PABST BREWING COMPANY
Senior Director, Commercial IT Global Business Partner
Vice President of Information Technology
VP & CIO
Hotel Valley Ho
6850 East Main Street
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Phone: 480 248 2000