From cloud, colocation & network connectivity to managed security & managed storage, AIS provides smart, flexible IT infrastructure solutions in the Southwestern U.S.
AIS provides innovative and trusted enterprise-class IT infrastructure solutions that enable clients to focus on their core business.
With 6 data centers and over 500 clients, AIS is the Southwest’s market leader. Key facilities:
- Lightwave Data Center (LWDC) – San Diego
- San Diego Tech Center (SDTC) – San Diego
- Fiber Alley Data Centers (FADC) – San Diego
- Van Buren Data Center (VBDC) – Phoenix
- One Wilshire PoP (OWPOP) – Los Angeles
AIS manages its own redundant optical network. This allows real-time service delivery from multiple points on the Internet to any AIS facility.
Compliance is a big differentiator when it comes to data center selection.
AIS is unique among Southwest data centers: We successfully completed the SSAE 16 SOC 1, 2, 3 Type 2 and Title 21 CFR Part 11 audit exams.
AIS is able to provide support for almost any customer requirement, including FFIEC, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, ISO, PCI, SOX, etc.
Our audits were conducted by Moss Adams.
Why Outsource to AIS?
- Compliance and security.
- Focus on core competencies.
- Better operating efficiencies.
What Benefits from AIS?
- Budget predictability.
- Improved system management.
- Streamlined change management.
What Savings with AIS?
- Lower energy consumption.
- No need to overbuild or overbuy.
- Operating expense vs. capital expense.